Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Lawn Mower Part 2

The first part of this post is me and Queenie clearing out the front part of the house. The front part of the house already cut the hell out of us, I shall show you all the size of our backyard's garden..

This is the fuel container which I bought in the lawn mower shop..It cost me about AUD$14, and the unleaded oil to fill this things up cost around AUD$6

Just after I bought the container, only did I realise that the previous owner left us his old fuel container..zzzzz..........if not, I will be saving down $14

Alright, I took two pictures of our backyard as I can't take it down in one picture!!! this is the RIGHT side of the garden. I cut the grass a few weeks ago...that's why what you all see is the grasses were cut halfway... 

And this is the left side of the garden...

This is me cutting the grass..As you all will be curious why the hell I wear long sleeve and cover my mouth with a mask to lawn the land..I wore long sleeve because there is a bee wasp in the garden!!! and for the mask, lots of tiny flies and insects flew around when I am doing my mowing...

See how the machine save my time and energy! Beautifully cut!

Ah-ha! this is one tiring part, as the grasses were all horribly long, I needa take out the container every time after I lawned just  a little part of the land..the container hold up all those smashed up grasses inside...It is a damn tiring process as I gotta stop the lawn mower, take out the container, discard the grasses into the bin, put the container back, start the lawn mower again...

I discarded the grasses into the bin..

Me walking back and start the lawn mower again..

 Although I haven't finished the whole garden..(Impossible to finish it in one day), but I will definitely get everything done before I went back to Malaysia. 

It is kinda fun when you do it with your family or love ones..Queenie took all the pictures for me...and she also helped clean up the place where we BBQ....Honestly, we didn't bother mowing the lawn for about 6 months..and this is the price we gotta pay....with this lawn mowing, I learned the lesson of not procrastinating in no matter what we do..

今日事,今日毕,因为明日复明日,明日何其多。

2 comments:

xian said...

why i didn't see you doing gardening at home ?
make sure u will do the same thing when u go home. If not... hahaha

Benjamin said...

== at home also don't need to mow the lawn....and summore just need to water the plant...but here the grasses are incredibly ridiculous...grow so strong, and fat!