Friday, December 31, 2010

A day for us to shop like no tomorrow

Woohoo! It is Boxing Day! A day to shop like hell! haha! Almost every big stores are on sales on that day!

People started to queue on Myer since 1am in the morning to get the voucher! It is really ridiculous...

But for us, we just wanna go take a look on boxing day, but didn't expect to buy many things.
So we started well off to the city at around 2pm..we reached city at about 3pm...still there are lots of people!
The first stop! My favourite Walker's Doughnuts Shop to buy a cup of hot chocolate!


As I got the coupon, I can get a free cup of Coffee and a doughnut too! haha! Since I can't drink coffee, I gave it to Queenie.


 I purposely set this pictures to extra large! See the crowds behind!! Holy cow!

LOL! this one is so funny! We are looking for some shirts for Ah yao...There are a few sizes life, and we are lucky enough to get a few sizes which suits him..but we can't decide on which one to buy, so Ah ting gotta get hold of all the shirts!! LOL!!!!

Queenie looking for the shirt...

After a few hours of shopping, we didn't buy much things..We went to China Town to have our dinner..

Ah...We went to a korean restaurant to have BBQ..

The sauce to go with..

BBQ pork slices!


Marinated Chicken with Enoki..

Kimchi Soup

YUM YUM!!

Combination of Dumpling..this dish is extremely delicious...



A tiring day, we bought some chocolates...haha!

So cool!

I felt so high simply by looking at it!

This is what I bought from boxing day! I have been looking for this pouch for so long! Fortunately, Ting found it by her first sight! 

Other than the pouch, my dear dear bought some shirt and pants for me! haha! but we spent no more than 100 dollars for all those stuffs! We are saving for our road trip and Sydney trip..

That's all for now...more posting will be available for our road trip to Great Ocean Road and Strawberry Farm...

1 comment:

Xian said...

Hahah.. my dear bro. you 're still the same, love m&M. Chu teng also like it so much ~~

Happy holiday!