Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My first time playing electrical guitar

Yesterday I accidentally found out something out of my friend, he is one electrical guitarist! And trust me, he is extremely good in it.

When I first met him, he really talked too much..but not until today, only i realize he has been playing electrical guitar for almost 4 years..what the hell..

The guitar below is an electrical guitar worth AUD$ 3000.
 I took a photo of another guitar which worth around AUD$800-900..

The picture above showed us having a little jamming session! haha! the guy who holds the dark guitar is Jarret...I knew Po from Jarret!

I wondered if anyone of u heard Bon Jovi's ITS MY LIFE? WOOHOO!! I learned the 1st part of that song with electrical guitar!And it sounds so cool!!!! I am gonna try to learn more from him, he is willing to teach me too.

Forgot to mention, his name is Po..haha!

If anyone of u wanna see how good he is, go take a look with the link below!
CLICK HERE

That's all for now! Cheers!

1 comment:

XIan jie said...

I watched the link.
Your friend is superb!