Sunday, December 5, 2010

The new Lawn Mower

My girl just got a new powerful lawn mower, cost her AUD $400.. Pretty expensive but very useful.

We both have been looking around for cheap lawn mower and we really didn't really know a lot about buying good lawn mower. We thought of buying a cheaper mower online, which don't really look powerful enough.

But this one, which we bought from a shop, looked convincing and tough. So we got it right away.



Looked pretty tough huh? I am very happy with this machine. Safe us hell lots of time!
Below I will show you some pictures on how this powerful machine works!

BEFORE

AFTER

It took me just 15minutes to get this land done. Cool!

This picture below showed the "production" of the lawn mower. It looked just like a cow that vomited what it ate =.=

I had never used one mower in my life! but it is really fun, and horribly noisy..haha! Good experience!
By the way, those small insects and snails, it will all be smashed and mixed up...so probably, what you saw above is a mixture of mashed spiders+broken pieces of snails shell+mashed snails corpse+whole lotsa mashed small insects.

It is a little cruel..but I do save all that I could! The dead one, I chanted some prayers and hope you will have a better afterlife. Peace.

No comments: