Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snowing in Melbourne??

I heard that there is snowing in a few suburb areas of Melbourne..but I don't know the creditability of  the news.. Ah ting's friend who came to Melbourne for vacation said the newspaper back in Malaysia reported of snowing in few areas of Melbourne.

Ah..It supposed to be summer in Melbourne, and yet the whether is getting weird...I took a picture of what the sky looked like a few days back when I was gonna buy some groceries for Christmas Eve party..and the temperature for that time was 14 degree Celsius..It is really absurd to get 14 degree for Summer...

Gloomy weather....

But I do believe for the news, as for about half year back, for most of the people were unlucky, but for me, I was lucky enough to experience the worst hail storm in the history of Melbourne. WOW! there are a few pictures below showed the power of the hailstorm..

This is definitely not me. haha! it is Eugene testing on the hail storm. He is pretty much insane..LOL!

 They said some of the hailstorm has the size of a golf balls..wow!

 I was inside my room watching some movie, but for a short while, we all lost our connectivity to the internet. During that time, we were still using mobile broadband. So all in a sudden, everyone in the house can't connect to the internet. And that is when we heard loud thuds on the roof of our house.

Sounds weird so I quickly looked out to the window and saw ice balls falling from the sky, hit on the roof and scattered everywhere! Not for long, the hailstorm got worst!!

Honestly, it scared the hell out of me, but it got me very excited! haha!

The picture above showing Eugene getting out to the hailstorm the 2nd time to look for excitement..LOL!!

Lots of people are talking about the prophecy of the Mayan that 2012 will be the end of the world....I don't have any idea at all, but seems to me that Mother Nature is starting to take her action...with lots of disasters happening around the world, earthquake here and there, tsunami, changing of weather..These disasters KILLED millions of people around the world..and it is getting worst...But whom to blame for these disasters? What goes around comes around. We, human beings done lots of things that destroyed the earth; industrial waste, creating plastic bag for the convenience of shopping, Styrofoam boxes for take away food, carbon dioxide from vehicles..and many more...
I think we gotta start to make some difference now.

At least, we are doing it now.




I am hearing news of snowing in Melbourne now, what's next?

No comments: